Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Young man positive response

(1/2) > >>

Thathawkguy001:
I have been shaving on and off since March 2020 and since commiting to the goal of being a lifelong shaver since may of this year I have gotten so many positive comments from folks I didn't before. I look the same but my confidence is higher and I feel free which must come off too.

If you have a nW3 going on 4 like me just grab the razor and be free. To quote men's wearhouse you're gonna like the way you look, I garuntee it.

Semi-Sly:
Looks good off of you!,

Thathawkguy001:

--- Quote from: Semi-Sly on August 17, 2022, 09:39:35 PM ---Looks good off of you!,[/L]

Thank you I kept seeing the steady progress to a NW4 and I just no longer had any urge to grow it. I grabbed the  for the last time and took it all down. Bought myself the leaf before that and used it for the first shave of the rest of my life of bald. I love it, I really do. I can't imagine myself with hair anymore really.

I wish I'd done it sooner but I think I needed to really see why I needed to commit. Also it's much cooler in Florida and I've even had guys ask me to help them take the plunge and I've helped them too.

I definitely fired the barber except for my beard trims when it's an important meeting etc.

I love being bald

Sent you a message with the barber in Tampa @Semi-Sly  look forward to seeing you in Florida.
--- End quote ---

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Thathawkguy001 on August 18, 2022, 09:48:12 AM ---

I wish I'd done it sooner but I think I needed to really see why I needed to commit.

--- End quote ---

Knowing that there is no way to return makes it easier to accept the change and move on.

reddog:
I like to acknowledge other head shavers when I go somewhere. Usually the bald guy head nod, but with younger guys, I try to give them a compliment. Maybe it helps their confidence.

Last Sunday at a car show, I was chatting with a stranger when he brought up he lost all his hair when going through chemo years ago. He said he liked it so much he has kept it shaved ever since. He had no clue I had a shaved head too, until I took off my hat. We had a nice conversation about our shaving routines, and both agreed how great it is to rock a baldie haircut!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version