Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Safety Razor Head Shaving

The best DE Safety Razor on the Planet

(1/3) > >>

sellitman:
A month ago I bought an amazing DE razor from Canada.

The Henson AL 13. It's made by a company that makes parts for the Mars Rover and The Space Station. They are use to making parts with very tight tolerances. Their razor is without exception the best made razor on the market. I bought the "Mild" which is perfect for head shaving and those who shave every day. Also good for people with sensitive skin.

I could see myself buying a "Medium" version for face shaving down the road but for now the Mild is amazing. Closest shave I have ever gotten by far. I use a 3 pass system  to achieve shaving nirvana.

They do make the same razor in Titanium although most of their line is Finely milled aluminum. They have their own blades made for them and I got a 100 pk free with a promo online. Check them out. Let me know if you try them.

https://hensonshaving.com/

reddog:
Looks pike quality piece, would love to try one.

Thathawkguy001:
If the gifted me one I'd try it, I've been loving my leaf while on clinics. I can shave BBS in about 7 minutes while brushing my teeth. I go over it with my foil shaver to get any missed spots.

clint902:
I couldn't find the razor blades.  I thought you were talking about the blades.

buddha:
I just ordered a Henson AL-13 from the factory. Delivery is said to be 3-5 days and post up just as soon as I scrape the grape.
Just for grins I looked it up on eBay and they're selling for $190 on there with free shipping from Japan. $70 from the factory. Tell your friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version