Author Topic: Outdoor headshave  (Read 3264 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Outdoor headshave
« on: July 01, 2022, 12:20:29 PM »
It's A beautiful day here! I decided to mow the lawn before hitting the shower, and I needed a shave as I hadn't shaved for a few days. I decided to try something different. The lawn sprinkler was going, and my patio was warm and sunny, so I decided to shave outside! I got all my equipment and a big bowl of hot water ready on the patio table. I actually ran the clippers over my head first, then soaped  up my head an went to work. The only issue was the soap wanted to dry up with the little breeze outside. I took my time, and it was very relaxing.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
Re: Outdoor headshave
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 12:33:54 PM »
I've done this before it's awesome, the breeze feels great. 

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 09:26:00 AM »
It's A beautiful day here! I decided to mow the lawn before hitting the shower, and I needed a shave as I hadn't shaved for a few days. I decided to try something different. The lawn sprinkler was going, and my patio was warm and sunny, so I decided to shave outside! I got all my equipment and a big bowl of hot water ready on the patio table. I actually ran the  over my head first, then soaped  up my head an went to work. The only issue was the soap wanted to dry up with the little breeze outside. I took my time, and it was very relaxing.
At first I thought you tried to shave your head with lawnmower ahhahaha

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 10:22:14 AM »
A few months back, I saw a guy getting his head shaved by another guy while sitting in the back of the truck in a gas station parking lot....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 12:48:57 PM »
A few months back, I saw a guy getting his head shaved by another guy while sitting in the back of the truck in a gas station parking lot....

I hope the truck was not moving at time, that could be risky.
SlyBeard

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 04:31:19 PM »

Won't lie there's a few balding friends if they said they want to shave it for good and I had clippers I'd shave it then and there before they backed out 🤣🤣

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 02:35:10 PM »

I hope the truck was not moving at time, that could be risky.

No, it was parked
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2022, 05:23:56 PM »
I have given haircuts outside a few times.  It is less mess for me to clean up and guys seem to enjoy it - especially when then can jump right into the pool with a freshly shaved head!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 09:22:25 AM »
@Semi-Sly , That sounds wonderful! Having a barber shave my head outside, and jumping in a pool, refreshing!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 03:47:25 PM »
I have given haircuts outside a few times.  It is less mess for me to clean up and guys seem to enjoy it - especially when then can jump right into the pool with a freshly shaved head!

The pool after a fresh shave is awesome one of the best feelings

Offline bdubs19

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2022, 02:02:10 PM »
It's A beautiful day here! I decided to mow the lawn before hitting the shower, and I needed a shave as I hadn't shaved for a few days. I decided to try something different. The lawn sprinkler was going, and my patio was warm and sunny, so I decided to shave outside! I got all my equipment and a big bowl of hot water ready on the patio table. I actually ran the  over my head first, then soaped  up my head an went to work. The only issue was the soap wanted to dry up with the little breeze outside. I took my time, and it was very relaxing.

Sounds like a wonderful and enjoyable experience. Especially during the summer months when it can get so blastedly hot! I also love the idea of sneaking into the pool post-shave!

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 02:28:19 PM »

Sounds like a wonderful and enjoyable experience. Especially during the summer months when it can get so blastedly hot! I also love the idea of sneaking into the pool post-shave!

Can't beat a summer shave ;) especially when you can cool down after even more

Enter your email address: