Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Outdoor headshave

(1/3) > >>

reddog:
It's A beautiful day here! I decided to mow the lawn before hitting the shower, and I needed a shave as I hadn't shaved for a few days. I decided to try something different. The lawn sprinkler was going, and my patio was warm and sunny, so I decided to shave outside! I got all my equipment and a big bowl of hot water ready on the patio table. I actually ran the clippers over my head first, then soaped  up my head an went to work. The only issue was the soap wanted to dry up with the little breeze outside. I took my time, and it was very relaxing.

Thathawkguy001:
I've done this before it's awesome, the breeze feels great. 

BaldBlindAt20:

--- Quote from: reddog on July 01, 2022, 12:20:29 PM ---It's A beautiful day here! I decided to mow the lawn before hitting the shower, and I needed a shave as I hadn't shaved for a few days. I decided to try something different. The lawn sprinkler was going, and my patio was warm and sunny, so I decided to shave outside! I got all my equipment and a big bowl of hot water ready on the patio table. I actually ran the  over my head first, then soaped  up my head an went to work. The only issue was the soap wanted to dry up with the little breeze outside. I took my time, and it was very relaxing.

--- End quote ---
At first I thought you tried to shave your head with lawnmower ahhahaha

Sir Harry:
A few months back, I saw a guy getting his head shaved by another guy while sitting in the back of the truck in a gas station parking lot....

slybeard:

--- Quote from: Sir Harry on July 06, 2022, 10:22:14 AM ---A few months back, I saw a guy getting his head shaved by another guy while sitting in the back of the truck in a gas station parking lot....

--- End quote ---

I hope the truck was not moving at time, that could be risky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version