Author Topic: Fresh Baldie  (Read 3174 times)

Offline bdubs19

• Learning the way of Sly
Fresh Baldie
« on: June 18, 2022, 09:44:56 PM »
Just shaved for the first time tonight! Thanks for the encouragement!

Offline MoonageDaydream

• Sly Jr.
Re: Fresh Baldie
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »
That’s a great looking shiny bald head and it appears to be an incredibly smooth shave! Welcome from one baldy to another. Keep it shaved for 30 days at least, I bet you’ll still want to keep it after that

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 09:31:33 AM »
Wow that's a smooth shave. Congratulations on taking it all off that was brave of you. You look fantastic. I agree you should shave for 30 days

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 01:28:49 AM »
Wow that looks great and what looks even better is a smile on your face!  That says it all; it’s definitely a keeper!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 06:41:14 AM »
Looks good, will even look better once your newly exposed skin gets a little color.

How are you liking it?  And how are the reactions from friends or family that have seen it?
SlyBeard

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 04:19:05 PM »
Looks good! I'm right behind ya. It's getting way to hot to have hair where I'm at. I usually shave just before the 4th anyway. Once the weekend comes and I have time, my hair is gone and shiny sly bald head is in.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 10:04:29 PM »
Looks good! I'm right behind ya. It's getting way to hot to have hair where I'm at. I usually shave just before the 4th anyway. Once the weekend comes and I have time, my hair is gone and shiny sly bald head is in.

Pics or it didn’t”t happen Runningman! Ha Ha

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 10:57:53 PM »
Good job, welcome!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 07:18:18 AM »
Wow!  What a difference!  I really didn't think you'd shave but good luck with it!  I think bald is the way to go.  Easy to wash, no bugs and the ladies seem to love it!  Remember to use a sunscreen if you spend time outside.  They do have moisturizers that have sunscreen in them. 

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 06:37:42 PM »
I have a little different opinion. It's probably because you're so young, but I think you should grow you're hair back. Enjoy you're hair while you have it, there is always the option to wear a shaved head down the road. I'm glad you got to experience shaving your head bald, and you can experiment with different styles when growing it back.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 03:43:43 PM »
I have to agree with you!  However, I think everyone should enjoy their health and energy while they're young.  Hair is one of those things that will grow back but broken bones stay broken.

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 04:57:59 PM »

I do the same man once summer hits the razor comes out and the head stays bare.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2022, 06:29:38 AM »
I wish I could grow my hair back in the winter, it would be so much warmer. I've gotten to the point that after a few weeks, I can't stand the hair, or I'll see a few guys with great looking shaved heads and I want to shave it off. I've learned that once I start thinking about it, I have to have that smooth bald head again!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2022, 02:17:10 PM »
It looks great on you! Congratulations and well done.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Enter your email address: