Author Topic: Changing things up again  (Read 269 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Changing things up again
« on: June 14, 2022, 10:29:10 PM »
Well after three years of keeping the shaved had I decided to give the high tight and brutal horse shoe flat top one more try especially now that the scout micro pigmentation is underneath it and might make my hair look a little fuller.

What guess what horror of horrors the only guy who can cut my Flattop the way I like it cut told me today that hes moving away like the tens of thousands of other people this year hes playing Illinois and hes moving to Indianapolis Indiana so now what shall I do?

Also decided to lower and fade the friendly muttonchops beard

Also decided that since Im getting so old I better finish the tattoos before I die so when ahead and finish the arm sleeves and now we started on the front torso what do you think?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 11:54:41 AM by Razor X »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Changing things up again
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 05:20:00 AM »
@Semi-Sly , the flattop looks pretty good! And the dark color makes it look fuller too. Good luck with your search for a new barber.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 05:30:09 AM »
It sucks when people quit or move away.  Two of my doctors quit, one of them got cancer but is still practicing.  My dentist retired.  My hairdresser...well...is out of a job because I cut my own hair to the skin.  Well, good luck!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 06:33:09 AM »
The new style looks great on you @Semi-Sly !
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »
Looks good , mean really. Over all impression , look like a guy I would not like to meet in a dark alley. lol  >:D
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 11:02:44 AM »
The haircut looks great. Amazing how different you look with hair. You look great either way. Ive always liked the flexibility of having some hair and then being shaved. Love not being defined by my choice of style.

Enter your email address: