Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

Changing things up again

<< < (2/5) > >>

Razorhead:
The haircut looks great. Amazing how different you look with hair. You look great either way. I’ve always liked the flexibility of having some hair and then being shaved. Love not being defined by my choice of style.

DoberDaddy:
Love the haircut... that's a favorite of mine...

Semi-Sly:
Before he left my old Barber gave one of his other guys pointers on exactly how to cut my hair so I went there today and the guy did a really good job almost as good as my old guy but what I didn’t know is that that we did buy buddy leave the shop and leave it to be managed by someone else he raise the base price up to $40 a Haircut so that means it’s Haircut with a tip is 50 bucks twice a month it’s gonna be a pretty expensive to maintain the flattop!

Well it is only about 3 months before I go back to Florida and then….. who knows?

reddog:
Wow! That's really spendy for a haircut. Luckily, when I wore the flattop I could cut it myself. Barbers are still under $20 around here, but if the were $40+, I think alot more guys would chose to shave it off.

Semi-Sly:
Yes even one of the young guys who comes to me as a private customer pointed that out to me this week and I hate it when young people have to tell me that as a guy on a fixed income facing some of the bills and facing that that’s just silly to spend $100 a month on haircuts!

We’ll see what happens when I get back to Florida haircuts are much cheaper there and if I can’t find somebody who doesn’t decent Flattop for me and then maybe I’ll hook up with one of you guys and you can do the honors to make me sly once again!

There were some Cuban barbers down in South Florida where are used to live Who could give me a Cuban haircut called a “Parisienne” Which is a lot like some of the French foreign legion guys wear, but I’m moving up to Parrish Florida and I don’t know what if anything is around there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version