Author Topic: Hobbies!  (Read 201 times)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Hobbies!
« on: June 14, 2022, 04:28:59 PM »
During the warmer months I spend most of my days puttering around the yard, mowing, edging, trimming and the usual yardwork stuff.  So what does everyone else do beside shaving?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hobbies!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 06:13:21 PM »
@clint902 , same here, love yard work and gardening. I have a 65 El Camino that I take to cruise ins a few times a week. Less this year with gas prices and 10 mpg!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:48:37 AM »
Yard work.  While I do like to do it, here in the deep south, I only get a few weeks break, usually form mid December to Mid February.  And if we have a mild winter, there may not be a break.  So, it is a weekly task from April to October.  Usually by November I can switch to once every 2 weeks.

I do like cruising in my car (Porsche Boxster), and I also like doing home remodel projects, but I have not found much time for that since I am working full time again.

Otherwise I have become somewhat of a gym rat.  I enjoy my trips to the gym around 4 times a week.
SlyBeard

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 05:24:38 AM »
Ya know, when I was working, I had tons of hobbies and the last thing I thought about was my yard but now days, I spend a lot of time in my yard and not much else.  If I ever tried going to the gym, they'd probably kick me out(they don't want me to bust a hip).  Well, I do the best I can but I'm not as young as I used to be.

Enter your email address: