Author Topic: Happy bald Monday  (Read 2869 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Happy bald Monday
« on: June 06, 2022, 07:08:33 AM »
Good morning everyone! Monday mornings have been my day to spend time getting presentable for the week. Whether I skipped a day shaving my head or a few days shaving my face, Monday's are the day to get all cleaned up and perfectly groomed. I just like to look sharp when I run errands.

I've been getting more comments than usual lately. One guy liked how tan my head is. I was at a car show Friday, and a guy came up to me and said. "You need a haircut you hippie!" We both laughed, and I noticed he had a ponytail halfway down his back. I told him I have the best haircut ever, and he should try it sometime!

Have a great week everyone!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Happy bald Monday
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 07:27:20 AM »
My friend Bob got in his usual dig but other than that, nobody seems to care.  All that matters is that I like it and my wife likes it.  My friend Bob doesn't like it but so what.  "The young girls get turned on by the grey and brown hairstyle?  Dude!!!  I've been married for 33 years and my wife loves it so what was Bob talking about?  I get this almost every day from him and I'm used to it.  He's really oldschool about this stuff.  I told him it will never be any different.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 11:26:06 AM »
You reminded me to shave today hahahah

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 04:13:33 PM »
I've tried this week to look professional and well groomed all days. Shaved head helps with time .with the leaf it's only a few minutes to smooth every other day.