Author Topic: Embrace the bald  (Read 1733 times)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
Embrace the bald
« on: May 23, 2022, 08:46:39 PM »
I treated a barbershop head shave tonight with the straight razor, the barber noticed where I was losing hair, I told the barber that I have been shaving my head since April 2004, when I started noticing fallout
I went through a long process of embracing the bald it was a three stage process, for around six years after I got a straight razor head shave on April 5th 2004 to early 2010, I was insecure but I was maintaining the bald.
From 2010-2020 I was in the acceptance stage that I’m bald and I was maintaining the bald.
When the pandemic struck and when the shops closed in my state(California) , i just moved to Florida a few days ago.The day California locked down I entered the Embrace the Bald stage , I was shaving my head with my straight razor and my own homemade shave soap and lotion daily I got questions about my Mr Clean look and people wanted to do a head rub.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 08:49:14 PM by fcb2001 »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Embrace the bald
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 06:51:35 AM »
I shaved my head for the first time when I was 58yo. I had a full head of silver hair, but wanted to experience a bald head just one time. I was hooked after that first shave! It's been 9 years, and I still look forward to my daily headshave. I think it looks great, and it feels awesome to have a totally smooth head.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
Re: Embrace the bald
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 04:00:38 PM »
I treated a barbershop head shave tonight with the straight razor, the barber noticed where I was losing hair, I told the barber that I have been shaving my head since April 2004, when I started noticing fallout
I went through a long process of embracing the bald it was a three stage process, for around six years after I got a straight razor head shave on April 5th 2004 to early 2010, I was insecure but I was maintaining the bald.
From 2010-2020 I was in the acceptance stage that I’m bald and I was maintaining the bald.
When the pandemic struck and when the shops closed in my state(California) , i just moved to Florida a few days ago.The day California locked down I entered the Embrace the Bald stage , I was shaving my head with my straight razor and my own homemade shave soap and lotion daily I got questions about my Mr Clean look and people wanted to do a head rub.

Every time I shave my head I feel dramatically younger lol