Author Topic: Things I have noticed about shaving my head lmao  (Read 3574 times)

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
Things I have noticed about shaving my head lmao
« on: May 12, 2022, 01:39:15 AM »
1) if I shave it daily, I don't need shaving foam lmao, shaving is basically painless
2) if I pull my skin when shaving, it will be fresh sly for longer

Yeah love the smoothness so much I am going to stick with it

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Things I have noticed about shaving my head lmao
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 05:58:21 AM »
1) if I shave it daily, I don't need shaving foam lmao, shaving is basically painless

Hair is mostly at an angle so pulling the skin will straighten it out so you can shave closer.  I have to use a washcloth to stretch my skin because my head gets too slippery.  My next door neighbor and his family has some real issues with my hairstyle but that's ok.  I don't give a crap anyway.  I think differently than other people I know.  Things like hairstyle don't matter to me, in fact, the things other people care about, I don't give a crap about.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 06:07:24 AM »
...  My next door neighbor and his family has some real issues with my hairstyle but that's ok.  I don't give a crap anyway.  I think differently than other people I know.  Things like hairstyle don't matter to me, in fact, the things other people care about, I don't give a crap about.

Why would your neighbor have an opinion on you hairstyle choice? And even if the neighbor has an opinion, why would that opinion be expressed?

I am thankful for my good neighbors.
SlyBeard

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 05:05:33 PM »
I never got much grief about my choice to go bald.  Like most of us who post on here, I enjoy the feeling of a freshly shaven head.  I found that using a washcloth helps to stand the stubble up for a closer shave.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 08:10:07 PM »
Sounds like there are some techniques I need to try for those tough spots: pulling the scalp and try using a washcloth on the head. I shave my head pretty quickly. Maybe I should slow down a bit and give these a try.

@clint902 Sorry to hear about the neighbors. What kind of BS is that! People need to stop offering their unsolicited negative opinions. It’s unnecessary.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 12:25:40 PM »
@clint902 Sorry to hear about the neighbors. What kind of BS is that! People need to stop offering their unsolicited negative opinions. It’s unnecessary.

Not sure why people feel the need to do this either, as long as you like it, it's all that matters.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 04:13:16 AM »

Hair is mostly at an angle so pulling the skin will straighten it out so you can shave closer.  I have to use a washcloth to stretch my skin because my head gets too slippery.  My next door neighbor and his family has some real issues with my hairstyle but that's ok.  I don't give a crap anyway.  I think differently than other people I know.  Things like hairstyle don't matter to me, in fact, the things other people care about, I don't give a crap about.

Can you please elaborate what issues does your neighbour have? It sounds funny, because some people also had an issue with my hairstyle lol

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 06:43:02 AM »

Why would your neighbor have an opinion on you hairstyle choice? And even if the neighbor has an opinion, why would that opinion be expressed?

I am thankful for my good neighbors.
I don't know.  It's just the way they are.  I can't fault anyone for expressing their opinion.  They have a lot of problems going on in their household so I leave it alone.  I hope and pray they straighten out their own problems.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 06:48:56 AM »

Can you please elaborate what issues does your neighbour have? It sounds funny, because some people also had an issue with my hairstyle lol
I can't really elaborate but they just like me better with hair.  I sort of feel like I'm pissing them off by shaving.  They are a bit old fashioned so I can't fault them.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 04:16:38 PM »

I can't really elaborate but they just like me better with hair.  I sort of feel like I'm pissing them off by shaving.  They are a bit old fashioned so I can't fault them.
People can have their own opinion, but before they give their dislike on your appearance. They should consider how this may hurt you feelings. Sorry old fashioned is no excuse for bad manners.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 03:44:09 AM »

It's their problem if they don't like it, bald shaved dome is just another haircut which looks better than whatever pops up on r/justfuckmyshitup. Do they make you trouble outside your appearance?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 05:00:39 AM »
Some people can't let go of old stereotypes! Lucky for me, I have 3 neighbors with shaved heads, so it's perfectly normal to have a shiny bald head around here.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2022, 07:25:35 AM »
Some people can't let go of old stereotypes! Lucky for me, I have 3 neighbors with shaved heads, so it's perfectly normal to have a shiny bald head around here.
So true. I grew a mustache and the comments people feel compelled to share are annoying.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2022, 07:41:22 AM »
So true. I grew a mustache and the comments people feel compelled to share are annoying.

So we don't get a photo of you with the mustache?
SlyBeard

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 05:40:26 PM »
Well, call a man "bald" is now sexual harassment,you can sue annoying neighbors (at least on the UK)