Discussions About Being Bald > Tattoos and Piercings

Got both sleeves finished

<< < (2/3) > >>

slybeard:
They looks great, and I am glad you also took the time to post the meaning.  Than you for you service to our country, on many levels.  Military, law, law enforcement, and even the barber work to help keep some of us looking our best.

I also noticed you have some friendly mutton chops growing.  It is a style not seen often today, but one I would like to see come back in style.

Semi-Sly:
Thanks slybeard.

Yeah I've been wearing the friendly chops for about a year now - and they fade to bald as they get to the back of the jaw/ear area.  And yeah; I like them because they are different.  I am going to keep them even  if the flattop comes back in as well ----- that will be a unique look!

Paul:
Thats some really nice work, Thors hammer caught my eye

Semi-Sly:
Got a good start on the overall front torso been working on it every Wednesday for the last three weeks.  I couldn’t afford to do it all in the photo realism of a huge undersea scene that I wanted to celebrate my life as a scuba diver so decided to go with a Japanese style because it covers a lot of space with solid colors and there’s a bunch faster method of tattooing I couldn’t afford a $30,000 tattoo I might be able to finish the whole front door so for around $5000 if we do the Japanese style
That would that’s finish will extend the shoulders and the sides to make it all connect

slybeard:
Nice.  How long do you have to sit for that much work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version