New Member Section > Introductions

Hello from Kansas!

(1/2) > >>

Djimini Krikit:
Djimi here from south central Kansas.  Been reading all the wonderful information in here over the last week.  Went sly by choice last Wednesday. 

I’ve a till got the same high forehead I was born with, but I went sly about 14 years ago when I was in West Africa with the peace corps due to the heat.  I finally got the itch to do it again!   I’ve had everything from a buzz to shoulder length locks and finally got tired of trying to keep it looking decent.  I love not having to check my hair before a zoom! 

I will definitely do the 30 days, and probably keep it indefinitely.

Thank you all for making this place such a beacon of information!  I’ve found it to be tons of help!

Barbero Pelón:

Welcome to the club Djimi!! You look great with a shaved head.

I think most BBC have a long history with haircuts, until the find the best one that really fits or portray the image that they want to achieve.

slybeard:
Welcome to the board.  I assume from your comment you had a full head of hair, so you are BBC (bald by choice).  I started that way, but now nature has caught-up.

BTW - You have a lot of stubble, do you ever let your beard grow?  As you might guess, I am a fan of the bald and bearded look.

Djimini Krikit:
This was my beard at its longest. With long hair tied back.

Sir Harry:
Welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version