Author Topic: Hello from Kansas!  (Read 3496 times)

Offline Djimini Krikit

• Hair is over-rated
  • Learning the way of Sly
Hello from Kansas!
« on: March 14, 2022, 03:47:50 PM »
Djimi here from south central Kansas.  Been reading all the wonderful information in here over the last week.  Went sly by choice last Wednesday. 

I’ve a till got the same high forehead I was born with, but I went sly about 14 years ago when I was in West Africa with the peace corps due to the heat.  I finally got the itch to do it again!   I’ve had everything from a buzz to shoulder length locks and finally got tired of trying to keep it looking decent.  I love not having to check my hair before a zoom! 

I will definitely do the 30 days, and probably keep it indefinitely.

Thank you all for making this place such a beacon of information!  I’ve found it to be tons of help!

Why did I shave my head?  I got a wild hair and couldn’t figure out which one it was!” -me

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
Re: Hello from Kansas!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 06:29:52 AM »

Welcome to the club Djimi!! You look great with a shaved head.

I think most BBC have a long history with haircuts, until the find the best one that really fits or portray the image that they want to achieve.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 01:33:33 PM by Pinche Pelón »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 07:38:20 AM »
Welcome to the board.  I assume from your comment you had a full head of hair, so you are BBC (bald by choice).  I started that way, but now nature has caught-up.

BTW - You have a lot of stubble, do you ever let your beard grow?  As you might guess, I am a fan of the bald and bearded look.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 07:41:10 AM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline Djimini Krikit

• Hair is over-rated
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 12:45:00 PM »
This was my beard at its longest. With long hair tied back.

Why did I shave my head?  I got a wild hair and couldn’t figure out which one it was!” -me

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 03:25:42 PM »
Welcome!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 07:06:33 AM »
This was my beard at its longest. With long hair tied back.

That beard was awesome, you should give it a try with your sly head.
SlyBeard

Offline Djimini Krikit

• Hair is over-rated
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 03:41:57 PM »
That’s the plan… my wife says I can’t shave both and my beard, or I’ll look too much like a baby! I think I’d rather keep the beard, as it’s easier to keep presentable. It’s not like I have too much riding on that, as she loves me no matter what I look like, we have more of a platonic marriage anyway.  We’re life partners, but I’m gay and she’s asexual.  So what’s she gonna do… withhold the sex we don’t have? Lol!

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 04:11:15 AM »
I can’t shave both and my beard, or I’ll look too much like a baby!

I think you look great with a bald head. I had a lot of different haircuts too and found that I like being bald the best. I stated out shaving with a full head of hair. I’ve had goatees, beards, and mustaches. I recently went clean shaven…….that took a while to get use to! The ears seem like they protrude more and the double chin is exposed. But I like the clean look.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 11:47:36 AM by Razorhead »

Enter your email address: