Author Topic: HeadBlade MOTO Review video  (Read 20518 times)

Offline lloydrm

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: HeadBlade MOTO Review video
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Catalyst

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 08:10:45 PM »
Thanks to this forum I have been using the moto for about a week now.   I’m still getting used to the hb4 I just ordered the hb3.  Trying to figure out which works better.  And also a question do the Dorco pace 3 and 4 work with these?

Offline MacGregor

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 04:25:29 PM »
I've been using the Moto for a 1 1/2...do yourself a favor: BUY THE HB 6 BLADES....they are only a few more bucks per 4 pack and TOTALLY WORTH IT.  Make sure you get CLEAR HEAD, this post shave solution will keep your dome smooth and bump free.

Offline Catalyst

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 09:14:14 PM »
Mac thanks for the info I’ve got hb3 on the way and also the HeadLube glossy.  I didn’t think of trying hb6 or the clearhead either I’m using witch hazel and just picked up some tend skin of any problems come up. I’ll try those hb6 next if those hb3 don’t do the trick!  Thank you again

Offline Djimini Krikit

• Hair is over-rated
  • Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 03:29:04 PM »
Just got my Moto today, went with the kit that included HeadSlick and a pack of refills.  I just got out of the shower and loved it!  I had been using my old braun electric and fancy bic disposables, but this was the best shave i’ve had!  I loved the cooling effect of the headslick, and the razer did great, very close!  I only nicked myself a little over my left ear, but that’s just part of the learning curve.
Why did I shave my head?  I got a wild hair and couldn’t figure out which one it was!” -me

Enter your email address: