Discussions About Being Bald > Reactions to being Bald

Girls who like men bald

<< < (2/3) > >>

clint902:
I don't know what chicks want these days.  There are lots of things they do that I don't like so I just do whatever I want.  I'm not concerned in the least what they want.

BaldBlindAt20:

--- Quote from: slybeard on February 21, 2022, 06:09:13 AM ---I think most ladies would like their man to have hair - nice hair, that is.  Most like shaved over a mostly bald guy.

--- End quote ---
Tbf it's too late for me to have nice hair and it was so since I was 17 lmao, sometimes I grow out for sport only to buzz it all off almost to the bone later. Soon no one will believe the hair I had on my scalp were not photoshopped xDDDDD

reddog:
@clint902 , I agree with you, I don't care if women like shaved heads or not. At my age(68), the chances of finding a compatible gal is pretty slim. I refuse to take on someone's drama. I figure if I keep my head shaved, a gal likes it, I may have found a keeper!

clint902:

--- Quote from: reddog on February 27, 2022, 05:33:45 AM ---@clint902 , I agree with you, I don't care if women like shaved heads or not. At my age(68), the chances of finding a compatible gal is pretty slim. I refuse to take on someone's drama. I figure if I keep my head shaved, a gal likes it, I may have found a keeper!

--- End quote ---
I'm the same age as you and I'm married so I'm not "picking up chicks" like I did when I was a youngster.  My wife is enough so I don't even window shop like I did when I was single.  I must admit that I still enjoy looking at a fine set of legs but that's as far as I take it.  My wife just laughs when I check out another gal because she knows that we're in this marriage together and I'd never leave her.  There's never been jealously between us.  As for the hair thing, my wife loves my baldness.  Lately, I've been slacking a bit because a lot has happened over this winter and I've been pretty busy(emotionally).  Besides, I always wear a toke outside because of the cold.  Every night Linda gives my head a good rub to make sure it's nice and smooth.  She doesn't like the nubbly feel and if she feels a few nubs, she lets me know I missed a spot!

BaldBlindAt20:
All right shaved my head with razor, getting addicted to it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version