Author Topic: Girls who like men bald  (Read 2707 times)

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
Girls who like men bald
« on: February 19, 2022, 05:05:52 PM »
So being now maybe not slybald but no clipper bald, I have gotten myself a girlfriend who prefers me bald, as opposed to my long hair. Do not give up if you think that no girl will like you without your hair ;)

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
Re: Girls who like men bald
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 08:31:07 AM »
  Most women would prefer a man with hair,but others are really into shaved heads.

Full head of hair> shaved head > balding

« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:27:58 AM by Scalpmaster »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 11:24:59 AM »
Some women like it, some hate it, most don't really care.

The first time I shaved bald, I got up before my Sig other, and shaved off my full head of hair. Yup, she was mad and in shock. By that afternoon, she actually said she loved it and wanted me to keep it shaved. After a few months, I think she wanted me to grow my hair back, but she always said I should wear it however I liked it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 12:48:30 PM »
My wife prefers me with hair, but she always says for me to keep it like I like it. That’s a good thing.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 06:09:13 AM »
I think most ladies would like their man to have hair - nice hair, that is.  Most like shaved over a mostly bald guy.
SlyBeard

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 07:52:41 AM »
I don't know what chicks want these days.  There are lots of things they do that I don't like so I just do whatever I want.  I'm not concerned in the least what they want.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 08:05:03 AM »
I think most ladies would like their man to have hair - nice hair, that is.  Most like shaved over a mostly bald guy.
Tbf it's too late for me to have nice hair and it was so since I was 17 lmao, sometimes I grow out for sport only to buzz it all off almost to the bone later. Soon no one will believe the hair I had on my scalp were not photoshopped xDDDDD

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 05:33:45 AM »
@clint902 , I agree with you, I don't care if women like shaved heads or not. At my age(68), the chances of finding a compatible gal is pretty slim. I refuse to take on someone's drama. I figure if I keep my head shaved, a gal likes it, I may have found a keeper!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 09:10:10 PM »
@clint902 , I agree with you, I don't care if women like shaved heads or not. At my age(68), the chances of finding a compatible gal is pretty slim. I refuse to take on someone's drama. I figure if I keep my head shaved, a gal likes it, I may have found a keeper!
I'm the same age as you and I'm married so I'm not "picking up chicks" like I did when I was a youngster.  My wife is enough so I don't even window shop like I did when I was single.  I must admit that I still enjoy looking at a fine set of legs but that's as far as I take it.  My wife just laughs when I check out another gal because she knows that we're in this marriage together and I'd never leave her.  There's never been jealously between us.  As for the hair thing, my wife loves my baldness.  Lately, I've been slacking a bit because a lot has happened over this winter and I've been pretty busy(emotionally).  Besides, I always wear a toke outside because of the cold.  Every night Linda gives my head a good rub to make sure it's nice and smooth.  She doesn't like the nubbly feel and if she feels a few nubs, she lets me know I missed a spot!

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 09:07:13 AM »
All right shaved my head with razor, getting addicted to it

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 06:28:12 PM »
Good luck with it.  I love the feel.
SlyBeard