New Member Section > Introductions

Considering laser

(1/4) > >>

baldguyMX:
Hey guys,
I've been shaving my head on and off since I was in my late 20s (I'm 40 now). I am now entertaining the idea of lasering my scalp to become bald for good before my hair starts to gray (I've noticed some gray hairs here and there).
I'm a bit nervous so, I would like to ask guys who have already taken this big step about what does it feel like  to become irreversibly bald. Have you experienced any kind of regret?

Cheers.

Levi149:
Go for it! I was considering laser after a couple years and I ended up going with epilating instead to save but if I had the budget for that I would totally go for it, live your best life however you choose! 🙂

Laser Man:
I did laser treatments several years ago and am very happy with the results.  PM me with your questions and I will do my best to answer them.

reddog:
After shaving my head nearly everyday for 9 years, I think I would miss the shaving routine. There's just something about lathering up your head and razoring  your head smooth. I'm retired, so time is not an issue. Besides, if I'm in a hurry, I can do a quick shave with my electric shaver.

Levi149:
I can understand wanting to have a routine I love being shadow free but once the maintenance for my scalp became super easy I started wanting to experiment with more, I do miss the feeling of shaving when it first starts growing in with the sandpaper texture though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version