Author Topic: Dorco Pace 4 Pro and Head Blade ATX from 2017  (Read 1466 times)

Offline gomez70

• Learning the way of Sly
Dorco Pace 4 Pro and Head Blade ATX from 2017
« on: January 11, 2022, 03:40:05 PM »
I have been using the Head Blade ATX for about 4 years and finally ran out of my Dorco Pace 4 blades. I bought Dorco Pace 4 Pro blades from Amazon and it seems as if these blades don't fit even after removing the plastic thingy on the back. Is there an adapter you can buy that will allow me to use the Pace 4 Pro blades? Also, did the connection on the Headblad ATX change in the last couple of year? I originally bought my Headblade ATX in 2017. Do i need to buy a new Headblade in order to use the Dorco Pace 4 Pro cartridges. Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Dorco Pace 4 Pro and Head Blade ATX from 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 05:50:10 PM »
Dorco changed their products significantly in the last couple years, so I don't think they work with the HeadBlade anymore. Though, you can get the HeadBlade Moto, which I think is better than the ATX, and you can use the HeadBlade 4 blade system with that. I'm pretty sure Dorco makes HeadBlade's blades.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 11:09:01 AM »
I used to use them but they changed them so much I went back to the headblade blades.

It's really not that obvious that they've changed them as you can still buy the pace 4 blades on Amazon but they are not the same - they just seem to have used the same listing for a revised product.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 12:48:01 AM »
I used to use the headblade but had trouble getting around my ears.  After awhile, I started going over my head with a de then the rest is history.  My headblade is on the shelf just collecting dust.