Members Only > The Help Board

Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)

<< < (2/2)

DoberDaddy:
Thanks

clint902:
I don't think I had the same thing but sometimes I get really dizzy and I hate it!  I usually take a sinus pill for a few days and it clears up.  I guess I'm lucky in that respect but there's no worse feeling than getting wicked dizzy.  Nothing to fool around with, that's for sure.  I think the best thing is to get to the er just to make sure nothing bigger is happening.

DoberDaddy:
Saw my Endo, yesterday, he said it could be viral, seeing my new GP on Wednesday. Here (Israel) you only go to the ER if you are dying... it's not getting worse, so I am waiting to see what the GP says.

Also having blood pressure issues, this might me tied in to it.

Thanks!

Laser Man:

--- Quote from: DoberDaddy on January 02, 2022, 11:41:05 PM ---Saw my Endo, yesterday, he said it could be viral, seeing my new GP on Wednesday. Here (Israel) you only go to the ER if you are dying... it's not getting worse, so I am waiting to see what the GP says.

Also having blood pressure issues, this might me tied in to it.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

When I went to the ER for vertigo, my blood pressure was sky high (something like 230/150) and the ER doctor immediately treated that symptom.  Since then, I have taken medication for hypertension. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version