Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

How do you fight the "itch" to shave it all off and start all over again?

<< < (9/9)

Razor X:

--- Quote from: slybeard on January 21, 2022, 08:21:13 AM ---I started going gray very early, mid 20's for my head hair and around 30 for my beard.  I have been keeping dye in my beard for years, and like Tony, the white roots start showing in less than a week.  I just turned 60 and decided maybe it was time to let the natural gray come in, so I am in that process now.  I did try once before and just did not like the way it looked gray and started the dye again.

--- End quote ---

It can be a hard habit to break. But eventually we all reach an age where we are expected to have grey hair and it can look a little strange if we don’t.  Everyone has to decide for himself when it’s time to stop; the right time varies from individual to individual.

Magoo:
Razor is right ,there comes a time when coloring beard or head  looks to obvious or unnatural. Plus its probably not healthy for your skin or what else. And the weekly application is problematic in my opinion. I tried it and decided natural is best and easiest.

clint902:
When it gets grey and brittle?  Now that's a real struggle!  I know so many people in this world have much worse struggles but grey and brittle hair is just one of them.  I just can't razor shave in the winter!  I have tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version