Author Topic: Sly Convert  (Read 2780 times)

Offline FuchsiaSun

• Learning the way of Sly
Sly Convert
« on: November 04, 2021, 01:45:16 PM »
Hi, everyone! Been an occasional lurker before but recently, I've decided to take the plunge myself. The bald look has really grown on me over the past few years. Still have a full head of hair, but I know that my genetics will likely make that decision for me one day (23 now). And honestly, I love it! Makes me feel good, looks great, and the smoothness is amazing. Not sure how long I'll keep it for; I'm at least trying the 30 day challenge.

All in all, happy to be here as a brother in baldness! :)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Sly Convert
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 04:22:22 PM »
Welcome to the club young man! Now you know our secret, a shaved head at any age is awesome.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 02:56:32 AM »
welcome @FushiaSun, give it 30 days and you may be hooked for life, lol

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 07:03:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum, and to being sly.  30 days may get you hooked permanently.  But you are young, and still have choices.  So experiment as you like, try different hairstyles as you want.  Sly is just another style option for you.
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 07:43:04 AM »
Welcome, and yes it looks good on you. Get use to it now and you won’t have to suffer the gradual balding stages.  O0
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 09:53:14 AM »
Nice looking bald head. The only suggestion I might have is lose or change the mustache. That style makes you look older than 23. A short trimmed beard might look great. I hope you don't mind a suggestion!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline FuchsiaSun

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 10:37:43 AM »
Nice looking bald head. The only suggestion I might have is lose or change the mustache. That style makes you look older than 23. A short trimmed beard might look great. I hope you don't mind a suggestion!

Thank you, and it's no worries! I'm personally OK with looking a bit older, doesn't bother me much. Unless my beard comes in more as I age, it unfortunately won't do me any favors. I'm a big fan of the solo handlebar style, so I'd much rather embrace it! O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 10:55:52 AM »
Hi, everyone! Been an occasional lurker before but recently, I've decided to take the plunge myself. The bald look has really grown on me over the past few years. Still have a full head of hair, but I know that my genetics will likely make that decision for me one day (23 now). And honestly, I love it! Makes me feel good, looks great, and the smoothness is amazing. Not sure how long I'll keep it for; I'm at least trying the 30 day challenge.

Welcome to SBG!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2021, 09:14:34 PM »

Hello convert;

That shaved head is awesome especially with the mustache!  I’m currently sporting a shaved head and a biker stash myself

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 10:53:05 AM »
Welcome to the board! The mustache looks cool, too!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.