Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

How Much Hair to Let Grow?

<< < (2/2)

GoingBald601:
Well before I got rid of the hair it was starting to go gray especially on the sides but it wasn't completely gray/white all over.  I've found that when stubble grows it still looks dark but at least its not looking gray like before when it would get a little longer.

Here is a comparison:  4 days of growth vs just shaved (electric razor) 

Dragon:
its personal preference but the shaved looks better than the 4 day growth IMOA

clint902:
I agree that the freshly shaven picture is much, much better than the above picture with the stubble.  I personally can't let mine grow for more than three days because I get so much flaking.  I don't seem to have the sebum I had when I was younger so I exfoliate quite often before shaving just to keep the flaking under control.  Also, buffing and moisturizing is mandatory in my case or else everyone that sees me will see a bald head full of flakes.

slybeard:
4 days of growth is just too much for me. Daily is best for me, 2 days are OK, it looks shaved, but I can feel that it is not. By the third day, the white sparkles through and it really gets to me, both the feel and the look.

GoingBald601:
 I kind of wanted to see what it would look like.  I had some days off work so I could be incognito.  I don't thoink I'd keep it at 4, I'm thinking 2 looks good. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version