Author Topic: What made you STAY bald?  (Read 6750 times)

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
Re: What made you STAY bald?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 11:58:03 AM »
I kept getting the urge to shave my head, but always chickened out because I strongly attached my hair to my identity.

@5125 that’s a great post. the best part about having a shaved head….conquering the idea that your hair is your identity and feeling victorious. I hated being trapped with my hair as being my identity and how that opens up how people perceive you. I love how i went from stylized long hair to military style haircuts to a shaved head. Best decision! I love being sly.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 11:59:35 AM by Razorhead »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2021, 06:22:18 PM »
@Razorhead , very true, but choosing to wear a shaved head gives you a whole new identity. It certainly makes a statement! At least, so far, wearing a shaved head hasn't turned into a huge trend, although many guys are discovering that a bald head is a great hairstyle.

We can say.... I shave my head, I like it, and I don't care what anyone thinks!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2021, 09:58:23 PM »
LOL, what's wrong with a big grey beard?

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2022, 01:51:20 PM »
There isn’t much left on top, in 1994 after seeing the episode of Seinfeld where George got the Toupee I vowed to maintain a razor shaved head  upon first signs of fallout, I’ve been maintaining a razor shaved head for 18 years, I can’t go more than 2 days without shaving,