Confidence and Success > Business/Work

Fired at 57!

<< < (2/5) > >>

DoberDaddy:
Thanks guys!

@slybeard

Well, there is not much freelance work in IT. Although there might be the potential for contract work. To be honest I am really sick and tired of this industry.

I am tired of working for companies that provide little or no benefit to anyone but investors looking to cash in, while employees are treated like cattle.

I am going to make an attempt to make the hair replacement gig a permanent thing. I am now a partner in the business, having purchased a minor stake in the company, and will be working as their Client Services Director.

I gave them a year. If after a year I am not able to make enough money to stay to maintain my current (or close to) standard of living (which is not extravagant by any means), I will look for something else.

slybeard:
I do hope it works out for you.  Your personal experience with the hair system, after several years as a sly guy, gives you some unique perspectives that should be a great asset for the company.  As well as a model for their promotions.

Sir Harry:
Sorry DoberDaddy....Wishing the best for you going forward. You're always welcome to come here just to vent.

SlyMike:
Sorry to read that this has happened to you.  I hope the hair loss job works out  O0

DoberDaddy:
Thanks again, everyone for your support!

@slymyke your beard... it is AWE INSPIRING!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version