Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Will going sly make me look younger?

(1/9) > >>

BaldBlindAt20:
10 days ago I shaved my hair from shoulder length to 2mm. After 10 days where I didn't regulate my facial hair nor hair on my scalp. With growing my hair a bit like my parents advised, I noticed that my hairline is not intact and that I may have lost density on top. Why do I care? Because people have told me numerous times that I look 42 (I am 20 as in my nickname), in many photos it looks like horseshoe pattern is showing, (quite like Jason Statham has lmao) so I am thinking about going sly. Especially would love any piece of advice from @reddog and @Razorhead because they look a lot younger than their age. If anyone is interested how I look now, just ask me in private messages

reddog:
I don't have any experience with balding young. I didn't shave my head until I was 58yo. With very white hair, I looked younger without it.

Usually, guys that are already pretty bald on top, look younger by shaving off the fringe. I guess there is only one way for you to find out, by going for the clean shave. You're almost there anyway!

If you decide to go for the shave, we recommend committing to keeping it shaved bald for 30 days. It takes the long for you and everyone else to get used to the new look.

DoberDaddy:
At your age, no.

But you will "age" more slowly since your look won't really change over the years if you keep it shaved.

2mm, isn't shaved, BTW.

BaldBlindAt20:

--- Quote from: DoberDaddy on August 22, 2021, 02:38:36 AM ---At your age, no.

But you will "age" more slowly since your look won't really change over the years if you keep it shaved.

2mm, isn't shaved, BTW.

--- End quote ---

Well but there is a chance when I go sly that I will look 27 for my peers and not 42? I bet it will be the case, I am tired of hearing I look like a father with my sons when I go out with people lol, also want to avoid girls with daddy issues.

Yeah sorry, I am accustomed to people telling me I am bald although my grown hair are now around 3mm

clint902:
My wife tells me I look younger while shaven probably because I have so much grey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version