Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving Product Reviews

Portable laser hair removal machine.

(1/2) > >>

Hieu Tran:
Hi guys,

So I have shaved my head by choice for 3 years. It's time to take a step further for me.

I do really want to let my hair gone permanent, or slow down the grow back speed at least. It usually takes 18 hours only to turn my scalp into a sand paper from smooth state. My hair is also hard and thick so I just can't shave it daily. :P

I remember that some guys here once discussed about having their head bald permanently by using laser machines from  or else. Could you please recommend me an effective laser machine so I can keep my bald state longer? :-[

Thank you guys a lots. :D :D :D

BaldBlindAt20:

--- Quote from: Hieu Tran on August 16, 2021, 11:52:14 AM ---Hi guys,

So I have shaved my head by choice for 3 years. It's time to take a step further for me.

I do really want to let my hair gone permanent, or slow down the grow back speed at least. It usually takes 18 hours only to turn my scalp into a sand paper from smooth state. My hair is also hard and thick so I just can't shave it daily. :P

I remember that some guys here once discussed about having their head bald permanently by using laser machines from  or else. Could you please recommend me an effective laser machine so I can keep my bald state longer? :-[

Thank you guys a lots. :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

Well, do you really want to get yourself rid of all hair you have? I would not

reddog:
If my hair wasn't totally white, I would consider it. With a full head of hair, it would be nice to not have to go through the shaving routine every day. I usually don't mind shaving daily, but sometimes it gets tedious. The way it's going, I don't think wearing a shaved head will go out of style for a long time.

clint902:
My daughter had a lot of experience with laser hair removal because she had some facial hair she wanted to get rid of.  Unfortunately, it turned into a monthly ordeal and that was professionally done.  I wouldn't recommend buying one of those portable models because if a professional is having problems then buying one yourself is kind of asking for trouble.  Well, I wish you the best of luck but I don't' think it's a one shot deal.  I think you'll find yourself going back on a regular basis.  As for myself, if I didn't have so much grey, I'd do it in a heartbeat! :)

Laser Man:
I have had laser treatment and I would suggest going the professional route, not a do-it-yourself machine. Lasers use high energy to remove hair by “killing” the root. It is very easy to severely burn/damage your skin.

If you go for laser treatment, you will see results after the first one, but it will take at least a dozen treatments to remove all your hair. Then you may need annual touch ups to stay bald.

In my case, about a week after the first treatment, nearly all the dark hair on the sides, top and back was gone. I had two patches in back, each about 2 inches by 1 inch that took several more treatments to go away. For me, there was an “oh crap” moment the morning I noticed the dark hair was gone on the sides and top and I had no more hairline. I had passed the point of no return after only one session. I will admit it startled me that I was now committed to baldness after only one treatment.

Laser is permanent or pretty close to it, so be certain you won’t ever want hair before you do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version