Author Topic: Portable laser hair removal machine.  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
Portable laser hair removal machine.
« on: August 16, 2021, 11:52:14 AM »
Hi guys,

So I have shaved my head by choice for 3 years. It's time to take a step further for me.

I do really want to let my hair gone permanent, or slow down the grow back speed at least. It usually takes 18 hours only to turn my scalp into a sand paper from smooth state. My hair is also hard and thick so I just can't shave it daily. :P

I remember that some guys here once discussed about having their head bald permanently by using laser machines from  or else. Could you please recommend me an effective laser machine so I can keep my bald state longer? :-[

Thank you guys a lots. :D :D :D

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
Re: Portable laser hair removal machine.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »
Hi guys,

So I have shaved my head by choice for 3 years. It's time to take a step further for me.

I do really want to let my hair gone permanent, or slow down the grow back speed at least. It usually takes 18 hours only to turn my scalp into a sand paper from smooth state. My hair is also hard and thick so I just can't shave it daily. :P

I remember that some guys here once discussed about having their head bald permanently by using laser machines from  or else. Could you please recommend me an effective laser machine so I can keep my bald state longer? :-[

Thank you guys a lots. :D :D :D

Well, do you really want to get yourself rid of all hair you have? I would not

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 07:33:43 AM »
If my hair wasn't totally white, I would consider it. With a full head of hair, it would be nice to not have to go through the shaving routine every day. I usually don't mind shaving daily, but sometimes it gets tedious. The way it's going, I don't think wearing a shaved head will go out of style for a long time.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 01:50:59 PM »
My daughter had a lot of experience with laser hair removal because she had some facial hair she wanted to get rid of.  Unfortunately, it turned into a monthly ordeal and that was professionally done.  I wouldn't recommend buying one of those portable models because if a professional is having problems then buying one yourself is kind of asking for trouble.  Well, I wish you the best of luck but I don't' think it's a one shot deal.  I think you'll find yourself going back on a regular basis.  As for myself, if I didn't have so much grey, I'd do it in a heartbeat! :)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 08:35:21 AM »
I have had laser treatment and I would suggest going the professional route, not a do-it-yourself machine. Lasers use high energy to remove hair by “killing” the root. It is very easy to severely burn/damage your skin.

If you go for laser treatment, you will see results after the first one, but it will take at least a dozen treatments to remove all your hair. Then you may need annual touch ups to stay bald.

In my case, about a week after the first treatment, nearly all the dark hair on the sides, top and back was gone. I had two patches in back, each about 2 inches by 1 inch that took several more treatments to go away. For me, there was an “oh crap” moment the morning I noticed the dark hair was gone on the sides and top and I had no more hairline. I had passed the point of no return after only one session. I will admit it startled me that I was now committed to baldness after only one treatment.

Laser is permanent or pretty close to it, so be certain you won’t ever want hair before you do it.

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 12:52:51 AM »
Thanks for your reply guys.

I'm 28 now and thought about doing this more than twice. I love being bald since 14 or even earlier and being bald by choice long enough to make decision. Unfortunately, nature didn't help. And furthermore, I was cursed with a thick dark hair. If you were in my shoes, you can understand why I badly need these laser treatments :(

I tried to find a clinic which can perform it but they all refused. Laser treatments on scalp is maybe so weird here. I'm really struggling to find a way to be bald :-[

Offline MoonageDaydream

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 06:01:31 AM »
Thanks for your reply guys.

I'm 28 now and thought about doing this more than twice. I love being bald since 14 or even earlier and being bald by choice long enough to make decision. Unfortunately, nature didn't help. And furthermore, I was cursed with a thick dark hair. If you were in my shoes, you can understand why I badly need these laser treatments :(

I tried to find a clinic which can perform it but they all refused. Laser treatments on scalp is maybe so weird here. I'm really struggling to find a way to be bald :-[

I’ve had laser hair removal on my head, but I had it done professionally. You should too — doing it at home introduces a lot of risks you wouldn’t want to take on. Also like Laser Man said, be sure you want to be bald the rest of your life.

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 12:58:21 AM »

I’ve had laser hair removal on my head, but I had it done professionally. You should too — doing it at home introduces a lot of risks you wouldn’t want to take on. Also like Laser Man said, be sure you want to be bald the rest of your life.

Thanks guys, I will keep finding a professional clinic instead. I'm ready to be bald for the rest of my life.