Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Anyone dating girl taller than them?

<< < (2/3) > >>

JohnRa:
Tall women are just like short women.. er... well all women. There's no precondition that says any of them must like bald men.

Don't get all fixated on height or hair color or skin tone or eye color, etc.. Find a woman whose personality matches yours, someone who is comfortable with who you are now and who will let you grow into who you will become. Remember that you have to do the same for her.

If you limit yourself to women who are between 6'0" and 6'1", you're missing out on the vast majority of the population.

Magoo:

--- Quote from: JohnRa on July 06, 2021, 05:45:24 AM ---Tall women are just like short women.. er... well all women. There's no precondition that says any of them must like bald men.

Don't get all fixated on height or hair color or skin tone or eye color, etc.. Find a woman whose personality matches yours, someone who is comfortable with who you are now and who will let you grow into who you will become. Remember that you have to do the same for her.

If you limit yourself to women who are between 6'0" and 6'1", you're missing out on the vast majority of the population.

--- End quote ---

Your so right !   

clint902:
I don't know much about this stuff but after 32 years of marriage all I can say is she is enough. 

DoberDaddy:
I have never dated a woman... but I do find something about taller quys compelling.  :D

clint902:
Please excuse my poor English but I'm not understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version