Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

Poll - Where do you shave?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dragon:
In the shower by feel, much easier, quicker and less mess

clint902:

--- Quote from: slybeard on June 09, 2021, 02:23:26 PM ---I voted in the shower with a mirror.  But is is mostly be feel.  I rely on the mirror primarily shave the line at the top of my sideburns, as well as to get as close as possible to the top of my ears.

Which brings up a question.  My hair grow extends to the top of my ear, with a few hairs actually on my ear itself.  It is impossible to shave it, and I have to use a small trimmer (the type for ear and nose hair trimming) ever week or so to clean up those spots.  Not that I spend much time observing other guys hair lines at the top of their ears, but the few that I have seen seem to have a gap between their hair line and their ear.  Am I just a freak of nature, or do some of you have this ear problem area?

--- End quote ---
Just above my hears is the hardest part to shave.  No matter what I do, It's always a little rough when I'm done.

chuck63:
I shave over the sink in front of the mirror before I take a shower.  I go over and clean up any missed spots in the shower to finish up.  This seems to give me the smoothest results.  @clint902, I have a few stray hairs that pop up every now and then in weird places on my ears.  I pull them out with tweezers as I see them.

Sir Harry:
I usually shave in the sink by feel. However the hardest part for me is not the ears, its usually the base of the crown where my "horseshoe" starts. The small crack below my cranium would be a close second.

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Sir Harry on June 12, 2021, 02:50:06 PM ---I usually shave in the sink by feel. However the hardest part for me is not the ears, its usually the base of the crown where my "horseshoe" starts. The small crack below my cranium would be a close second.

--- End quote ---

@Sir Harry - how did you crack your cranium?   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version