Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

Poll - Where do you shave?

<< < (3/3)

Rusty Shackleford:
The shower and feel is the way to go.  It softens up the hair the best, and it's mess free as it washes away all of the shaving cream and its odor too.  Plus it gives you a couple more minutes of being in the hot shower!

When I shaved my head for the first 19 years I used touch instead of mirrors, but when I started shaving again after a 3 year break I had a difficult time doing that and had to use a mirror.  Now that I've gotten back into the groove I am doing it by touch again.

The only problem I have with this method is that I need to replace the razor blade and I never think of it until I'm already wet and in the shower and I don't want to get out in the cold air and get water all over the floor just to get a fresh blade.

Latteme:
I just use an electric beard shaver every 3 days or so, this way I maintain stubble beard style. Would grow it longer only if it didn't have those patches  :(

clint902:

--- Quote from: Latteme on August 13, 2021, 03:26:22 AM ---I just use an electric beard shaver every 3 days or so, this way I maintain stubble beard style. Would grow it longer only if it didn't have those patches  :(

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure what you mean by "patches".  I think I know but could you clarify?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version