Various Non-Bald Discussions > General Discussion

How to get a man bun

<< < (6/7) > >>

Laser Man:
When I saw the young guy's little ponytail, I laughed to myself and thought "you are only fooling yourself because anyone walking behind you can see the bald spot peeking out".  But it's his choice!

Regarding men dying their hair, I worked with a guy who was in his late 60's and he had jet black hair or so it seemed for about a week every month.  Then the gray started to reappear.  He would never admit to dying his hair, yet, like a miracle the gray would disappear again!

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Laser Man on October 03, 2022, 01:01:43 PM ---
Regarding men dying their hair, I worked with a guy who was in his late 60's and he had jet black hair or so it seemed for about a week every month.  Then the gray started to reappear.  He would never admit to dying his hair, yet, like a miracle the gray would disappear again!

--- End quote ---

I can understand why some men want to dye their hair, but it is almost always a mistake.

clint902:
I want to grow a pony tail but the wife said she won't stand for it so I'm stuck.  This is a pretty light thread so I'm just going with it.  I personally think that a man bun is a mortal sin but to each his own. 

Semi-Sly:
My old barber (since deceased), was a man called "Banana Joe".  He had a really old barbershop in Joliet, Illinois.

Whenever he go the chance to chop off some guy's "man bun" he would mount them on the walls of the shop along with the other "trophies", ( e.g. dear heads, antlers, stuffed fish, man buns, etc.)!

slybeard:
How about the "rat tail" with the otherwise bald head?  Now that is a style most of us bald by nature guys can still sport if we desire.  Rat tails were popular back in the 90's as I recall.  I had a brother-in-law that kept one well past their time of popularity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version