Author Topic: 6 Year Anniversary of Being Bald- Just Shave It!  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Calvo1029

• Sly Jr.
6 Year Anniversary of Being Bald- Just Shave It!
« on: December 01, 2020, 08:05:02 PM »
After months of lurking on this board and insecurity Thanksgiving weekend 2014 I first shaved my head bald. My first thoughts were

1) Holy crap this looks so much better

2) Holy crap can't believe I didn't do this earlier (I was 29)

3) Holy crap I love being bald

Gone are the days of looking in the mirror and looking every day at less and less and now they're replaced with the much easier problem of missing a spot of useless hair.

30 days became 6 years so quick. Yeah there were a few times here and there I let it grow back a little to a buzz when i got lazy in the beginning, but now if I don't shave every other day or so I feel weird.

I love the smoothness, love the look, love the knowing nods with my fellow bald brothers, and honestly got so many more compliments and attention as the real, bald me then the guy who was losing his hair and was insecure about it.

So to anyone thinking of taking the plunge, join us...you won't look back!

If only I could figure out how to get rid of the hair that still comes back...

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: 6 Year Anniversary of Being Bald- Just Shave It!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 07:00:29 AM »
@Calvo1029 , you're absolutely right, shaved is an awesome haircut! Yes, time flies, 7 years for me. Many more guys are realizing that wearing a shaved head is great. Congrats on the 6 years!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: 6 Year Anniversary of Being Bald- Just Shave It!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 09:40:29 AM »
Congratulations on the 6 years!
SlyBeard