Author Topic: Bee Bald products  (Read 1864 times)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Bee Bald products
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:06:26 AM »
I just ordered a 5 piece kit of bee bald products.  The kit contains: shave cream, scrub(exfolient), head cleanser, healing balm and smooth head moisturizer.  I'm sure it'll work out fine because I use stuff like this anyway but now I'm getting it all in one package and I do like the Bee Bald line I just wish the smaller tubes were bigger and they are a bit pricey but how can I put a price on perfection.  I also ordered about 200 Dorco ST-301 blades so I'll be good for awhile.  Well, this is a hobby of mine and if this stuff works gook like I expect, I'll be buying more in the future. O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bee Bald products
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 09:48:49 AM »
That should be a winning combination for your shaving.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Bee Bald products
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 01:57:46 PM »
I've been using all of them for a few days now.  I have no complaints so far. 
Clean I really like and the
Shave cream is pretty much like other things I've tried.   
Heal is like an invisable bandaid.  I only used it  once and I put a dab on small nick I had.  I don't know what else to say about that. 
Smooth is a good moisturizer but only used it twice. 

I haven't tried the Exfolient yet because the Clean does a good job.

My only only complaint is that this stuff is so expensive!  Well, it is a high end product but a little goes a long way.  The herbal smell of the stuff is really nice.  Oh, and I should mention the tingling sensation I get on my head when I use them.

So would I buy these again?  Sure, why not.  I won't buy the Heal again because the one I have will last for years or until it dries up(I don't make nicking myself part of my daily shaving routine).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 02:05:44 PM by clint902 »