Author Topic: What have you learned during COVID times?  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
Re: What have you learned during COVID times?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 11:16:55 AM »
@Clint....sadly i thought the same. Wearing a mask is the easiest thing to help a neighbor and a community out, and so many won’t do it.

Offline David_H

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2021, 08:05:02 PM »
At Christmas, when the pandemic was raging, I was appalled to see pictures of people milling round the supermarkets. Is is worth putting your life - or others - on the line for the sake of a few extra goodies? We paid for it in Britain, when the hospital rates and deaths soared in January. Why couldn't people show a bit more feeling for others?

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2021, 05:19:20 AM »
I know people that did whatever they wanted and caught the virus.  The odd thing is, when they got it, they cried about it.  This virus thing is very serious!  When are people gonna figure that out?  I'm getting my second shot this afternoon but so many people arn't getting fully vaccinated and some arn't getting any vaccine.  It's all very confusing.  Next comes the booster shots which will probably be a yearly thing but we don't know yet.  I wonder how people that only had the first shot will respond to the booster shot.  This this is a mess.  I think we make stuff up as we go along.  I long for the days when things will return to normal but maybe not in my lifetime.