Discussions About Being Bald > 30 Day Rule / Beginners Section

2nd Week Down and Feeling More Confident

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dragon:
thats just extra proof (if needed), the sly look suits you better

steve69:

--- Quote from: slybeard on October 01, 2020, 12:06:11 PM ---Barber shop shaves can be a real treat.  But with practice, you will eventually be able to get it just as close yourself.  It does take some time to adjust to the change in the mirror, especially since you had so much hair to loose.  It is a big change for you.

--- End quote ---

@slybeard Yeah, I'm going to try my luck with a different razor and see if I get better results. I love the barber shop experience, but it could get expensive really quick. it was a bigger change than I was expecting and I'm still trying to get used to it. I definitely look a lot younger with hair, and that's probably the biggest adjustment with the shaved head I at least look closer to my actual age.

steve69:

--- Quote from: reddog on October 01, 2020, 01:56:47 PM ---I had the beach bum look too. Those days are gone, and I look forward everyday to my morning headshave. It's awesome to feel a totally smooth head!

--- End quote ---

@reddog Woah - you weren't kidding. That makes me feel a little more secure in my decision. And I'm with you on the fact that a totally smooth head is the best feeling! Now if I can just convince myself I look better this way LOL.

steve69:

--- Quote from: Dragon on October 02, 2020, 01:04:03 AM ---thats just extra proof (if needed), the sly look suits you better

--- End quote ---

@Dragon

I'm honestly still struggling with whether or not I look better. A lot of people think so, so I'm trying to give myself some time to the new look. It took a while to get used to having hair, so this is just the flip side of that.

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: reddog on October 01, 2020, 01:56:47 PM ---I had the beach bum look too. Those days are gone, and I look forward everyday to my morning headshave. It's awesome to feel a totally smooth head!

Oh no Reddog,   That picture of you reminds me of Bob Keeshan the host of a children’s afterschool television show called Captain kangaroo

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version