Author Topic: Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing  (Read 2419 times)

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing
« on: September 15, 2020, 04:22:17 AM »
Hello everybody. I think it's time for me to continue to the next level. I am thinking either tweezing or waxing since laser it would be ineffective due to the amount of white hair i have. Please feel free to paste any info you have available. And I have a question to anyone who had performed this on the past, have you ever tried to use an anesthetic cream to reduce pain?
Thank you

P.S.: I am sorry for my English, I am from Greece, and English is my second language.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:27 AM »
I cannot offer any information, but we have a few guys that have posted here that have done it.  If you do, please keep us updates with how it goes.  I am sure a lot of guys have some of the same questions and would love to be able to track your experiences.
SlyBeard

Offline BaldOrchidgrower

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Adict to be bald and bearded. Scalp waxer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 10:56:34 PM »
Hello everybody. I think it's time for me to continue to the next level. I am thinking either tweezing or waxing since laser it would be ineffective due to the amount of white hair i have. Please feel free to paste any info you have available. And I have a question to anyone who had performed this on the past, have you ever tried to use an anesthetic cream to reduce pain?
Thank you

P.S.: I am sorry for my English, I am from Greece, and English is my second language.

Hello friend, I spent a quite long time to decide for tweezing and waxing technique, because the information about this hair removal technique is unusual, I have to think about the procedure I would apply, I checked some sites about sugaring, and readed about Traction Alopecia to comprobate if tweezing and waxing are effective, and is true, If you dedicate time for maintenance a permanent baldness will be achieved.
 Personally I tryed mostly natural ingredients, I used directly hand moved tweezers to diminish the hair density I spent 5 days, them I done the "sugar waxing" and finally the extreme thin hairs I shaved.
 Was so painful in the beginning, I don´t use any anestesic product, just breathing deeply and taking courage to pluck out, three weeks later I done a second waxing session and no pain of all!!! Actually the waxing maintenance spend only one hour per month and no pain of all, and ocasionally I tweeze the strubles. In eight months to apply this technique, I assume a 40% of my hair was gone forever, every new session is easier than the last before, the remaining hair is growing thinner and sparse, I´m sure monthe later I´ll spend too short time for a long term maintenance.
I wish you success, let tweeze and wax your hair, worth the effort, ad you´ll chieve the permanent baldness, the same or better than laser.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:20 AM »
Thank you very much for your reply. I must admit, looking at your photo that this is the result I want to achieve.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 06:58:58 PM »
  Where do you guys live I can’t find anybody in the USA who will wax my head for me