Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Miscellaneous

Bald Women?

<< < (2/4) > >>

clint902:

--- Quote from: Magoo on July 27, 2020, 12:25:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: clint902 on July 26, 2020, 06:29:57 AM ---My sister in law was scheduled for chemotherapy and she was crying because her hair would fall out.  I was thinking that her losing her hair should be the very last thing to worry about but she was all upset.  Well, I told her to let it shine and just be concerned about getting over the cancer.  I told her her hair would grow back after the chemotherapy was done.  She had a cancer module in her left armpit which was removed so it didn't spread.  She ended up wearing one of those scarfs around her head to cover up  her baldness(i didn't understand that).  A woman wearing a scarf on her head is not a good look in my opinion.

--- End quote ---
I disagree about the scarf look , both are fine , and if it helps the women get through the treatment, why not .

--- End quote ---
I guess you're right about that!  Anything to make her feel better about herself is fine with me even if I don't understand it.

clint902:
I want to add that my sister is into "big hair".  Man, she has a lot of long, grey hair.  I'm not saying to shave it but please do something with it! 

reddog:
I don't think women will ever embrace wearing a shaved head. Hair is just too important for them. And that's OK, let's keep a bald head an awesome manly hairstyle.

clint902:
Yeah, I know.  For women, it's different then for men.  Men can just buzz it down and no big deal but my daughter paid good money to get her hair straightened and the next morning it was curley and she went mental over it.  I think her hair was fine before she got it straightened but of course, I know nothing.  As for my sister?  I never say anything because it's her hair and I don't really care what she does with it but It would be nice if...Oh, nevermind.  Nothing I say is gonna sound right.

Laser Man:

--- Quote from: clint902 on December 06, 2020, 12:18:54 PM ---Yeah, I know.  For women, it's different then for men.  Men can just buzz it down and no big deal but my daughter paid good money to get her hair straightened and the next morning it was curley and she went mental over it.  I think her hair was fine before she got it straightened but of course, I know nothing.  As for my sister?  I never say anything because it's her hair and I don't really care what she does with it but It would be nice if...Oh, nevermind.  Nothing I say is gonna sound right.

--- End quote ---

It's very different for women.  Society is more judgemental about women's appearances than men's.  I've never researched it, but I'm sure that women spend far more money on hair care than men. 

There is one strange thing, though.  Women can change their hairstyles and hair colors often and no one questions it.  Men are expected to keep the same hairstyle their entire adult lives and if they change, people ask why. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version