Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Miscellaneous

Bald Women?

(1/4) > >>

Miller1989:
We obviously all love having a smooth head, but how would you react if you had a wife or girlfriend who expressed a desire to shave HER head bald? I've always been a fan of long hair on the ladies, but I've seen a few women who actually do look pretty good shaved! I'm honestly not sure how I would feel.

clint902:
It's a good look and is just a different hair style as far as I'm concerned.

reddog:
I know there is alot of stuff on the net about women shaving their heads, but I haven't seen any around here. I thought it might catch on, but it just be a very few willing to try it.

clint902:
My sister in law was scheduled for chemotherapy and she was crying because her hair would fall out.  I was thinking that her losing her hair should be the very last thing to worry about but she was all upset.  Well, I told her to let it shine and just be concerned about getting over the cancer.  I told her her hair would grow back after the chemotherapy was done.  She had a cancer module in her left armpit which was removed so it didn't spread.  She ended up wearing one of those scarfs around her head to cover up  her baldness(i didn't understand that).  A woman wearing a scarf on her head is not a good look in my opinion.

Magoo:

--- Quote from: clint902 on July 26, 2020, 06:29:57 AM ---My sister in law was scheduled for chemotherapy and she was crying because her hair would fall out.  I was thinking that her losing her hair should be the very last thing to worry about but she was all upset.  Well, I told her to let it shine and just be concerned about getting over the cancer.  I told her her hair would grow back after the chemotherapy was done.  She had a cancer module in her left armpit which was removed so it didn't spread.  She ended up wearing one of those scarfs around her head to cover up  her baldness(i didn't understand that).  A woman wearing a scarf on her head is not a good look in my opinion.

--- End quote ---
I disagree about the scarf look , both are fine , and if it helps the women get through the treatment, why not .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version