Author Topic: Not even at 30 days and dont want to go back to hair longterm  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
I can still grow hair but after being bald for a few days I love it so much I can't imagine going back to hair in the long term. Im loving this 30 day challenge!!!

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Re: Not even at 30 days and dont want to go back to hair longterm
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 09:13:37 AM »
Very nice! Most guys who shave end up keeping it that way. What does the family and such think?

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »
its growing on them but some of my friends say I should stay bald. My buddy who is going to start vet school with me is bald and over 30 and im 30 in may so I told him im going to stay bald come aug in solidarity so hes not the only bald man. I also will save a ton on haircuts because I just buzz it all off with a trimmer and then foil and bic it smooth.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 01:02:28 AM »
which vet school are you going to?

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 02:48:55 AM »

University of Florida
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:22:32 AM by Thathawkguy001 »

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 09:20:54 AM »

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 09:47:53 PM »

University of Florida

Hey that is cool - I am in Florida too - and perhaps you can give me some advice  - I will be getting a service dog (cross trained for both Brace and Mobility and PTSD service) from a training school in Florida in April. 

I confess that I am really, really nervous about this: (How am I going to pay for this dog ($15K); did I make the right decision - this is a lifetime commitment to being joined at the hip with this animal 24/7 for the rest of my life; and my biggest fear of all - [u]how the hell I am I going to care for this animal?  I have lived alone all of my life, I have never even had a pet goldfish!  How the hell am I going to be a dog parent?[/u]  I don't even know how to find a good Vet for a working animal!

If you have any advice or guidance for me perhaps we can talk off line?

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 10:48:36 AM »

University of Florida

Hey that is cool - I am in Florida too - and perhaps you can give me some advice  - I will be getting a service dog (cross trained for both Brace and Mobility and PTSD service) from a training school in Florida in April. 

I confess that I am really, really nervous about this: (How am I going to pay for this dog ($15K); did I make the right decision - this is a lifetime commitment to being joined at the hip with this animal 24/7 for the rest of my life; and my biggest fear of all - [u]how the hell I am I going to care for this animal?  I have lived alone all of my life, I have never even had a pet goldfish!  How the hell am I going to be a dog parent?[/u]  I don't even know how to find a good Vet for a working animal!

If you have any advice or guidance for me perhaps we can talk off line?

pm me.