Discussions About Being Bald > 30 Day Rule / Beginners Section

What if 30 days doesn't work

(1/4) > >>

Nw5AndCounting:
It's been well over 30 days for me and I still do not like my head shape....does it take others longer to accept or is my head really as bad as I think?

Razor X:
Let’s see a photo.

reddog:
 Well, wearing a shaved head is definitely not for everyone. It's pretty simple, if you don't like it, don't do it! 30 days is probably enough to know. It's alot of work to maintain, so you really have to like the look and feel of a totally bald head.

For me, after prepping, lathering, shaving, and after care, thank goodness I can look in the mirror and think, man that looks great!

Nw5AndCounting:
Here's a photo for the person asking for a photo....yeah maybe it's just not for me but I definitely think it works for other people...was jus wondering if I was giving up too early

Dragon:
Hi #NW5AndCounting, the picture looks great, there is no issue with you r head shape but its all about how you feel.  if you dont like it then maybe it isnt for you.  if as many of us are you are BBN, then it comes down to which do you prefer and given this is the SBG site i suppose most of us are happier being sly than having a ring or remains of a head of hair.  So as i said above, to me the picture looks great, nice head shape, balanced by the beard but do what makes you happy.  As for is 30 days enough, you had hair for a lot longer so it does take time to get used to it and even after a few years you can look and still get a surprise as to what you look like but i prefer it to the alternative

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version