Author Topic: I guess I'm keeping it!  (Read 3221 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
I guess I'm keeping it!
« on: June 15, 2019, 11:16:34 AM »
Six years ago today, I decided to try a buzzcut, and got up at 4am and got out the clippers. With my hands shaking with apprehension, I ran the #4 blade across my full head of silver hair. What the he'll did I do! It looked terrible. So I put the #2 blade on and took it shorter, which looked better, but with the white hair, pretty much looked bald. Oh well, might as well put the 00000 blade on and clipper shave it. Now it really looked bald, so why not razor shave it one time to see what a shaved head feels like.

I immediately liked it, and after being in shock, my girlfriend at the time liked it too. So six years later, I'm still hooked on the cueball haircut, and love wearing a shaved head more than ever.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I guess I'm keeping it!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 03:46:20 PM »
Happy anniversary!

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 01:03:53 AM »
Looks great,  O0

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 06:39:58 AM »
Six years ago today, I decided to try a buzzcut, and got up at 4am and got out the . With my hands shaking with apprehension, I ran the #4 blade across my full head of silver hair. What the he'll did I do! It looked terrible. So I put the #2 blade on and took it shorter, which looked better, but with the white hair, pretty much looked bald. Oh well, might as well put the 00000 blade on and clipper shave it. Now it really looked bald, so why not razor shave it one time to see what a shaved head feels like.

I immediately liked it, and after being in shock, my girlfriend at the time liked it too. So six years later, I'm still hooked on the cueball haircut, and love wearing a shaved head more than ever.

Cueball! Hahaha, we're I heard that before.  LOL

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 12:10:56 AM »
@reddog you've always looked great with a shaved head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 06:29:03 AM »
Looks great on you.  Even though it was not intentional at first, it has turned out well.
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 06:38:32 AM »
Thanks guys, I've always had great support from all of you!
Bald by choice, and loving it!