Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Miscellaneous

Hairy body=bald head?

(1/3) > >>

Miller1989:
I have a pretty hair body. Some of my buddies are similar, and they've lost the hair on their heads just like me. And they can grow a good beard as well. It seems like guys I know who aren't particularly hairy tend to have full heads of hair. My brother is ten years older than me, doesn't have chest hair, can't grow a beard, but still has all of his hair. Thoughts?

artudo123:
It's funny you say that because I shave my head by choice. But when I did have hair, it was full and thick. It was annoying and grew so fast hence my choice to try shaving my head. However, I can barely grow facial hair. I only have a patch of chest hair, some hair around my belly button, very faint and little hair on my arms, and a little of bit hair on my legs below the knee. I do not shave my body hair. Meanwhile, I see naturally bald men who have tons of back hair and essentially hair everywhere else.

I wonder what the science behind that is!

Magoo:
I think there is all kinds of variation in head hair and body hair . Myself head and body hair ,spare in both areas. And I prefer it that way.

chrisphilly123:
pretty thick body hair here. prob earliest in high school to get chest hair. is THAT why the f**k i'm bald?  :D

Miller1989:

--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on June 08, 2019, 03:03:24 PM ---pretty thick body hair here. prob earliest in high school to get chest hair. is THAT why the f**k i'm bald?  :D

--- End quote ---

I'm the same way! I had a chest covered with hair at 15 lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version