Author Topic: Stopped at a mirror to check my hair  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Stopped at a mirror to check my hair
« on: June 05, 2019, 09:29:10 PM »
Was in Miami last week for a fashion event and stopped at a mirror to check my hair been sly for 7 months go figure.  Has this ever happened to any of you?  Lol

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Stopped at a mirror to check my hair
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 05:59:09 AM »
Not unusual Ty, you're only 7 months sly. Almost 6 years for me, and I still check out my bald head when I pass a mirror. I don't think it's vanity, I think it's still hard to believe my head is shaved!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 07:58:28 AM »
Was in Miami last week for a fashion event and stopped at a mirror to check my hair been sly for 7 months go figure.  Has this ever happened to any of you?  Lol

Haven't done that in a long time. But I'll pass a mirror and check to see if my eyes are bloodshot from drinking too much the night before.

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 11:07:12 AM »
Some times I look in the mirror and I surprised myself like is this really me. The bloodshot eye thing that's funny I do that when I wake up to see how bad I look for I go out.   On the upside since shaving my head im living clean eating clean and go to the gym every morning for an hour. Oh and living clean for me means no drinking. Not judging just thought should clarify that.
Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 12:07:13 PM »
Haven't done that in a long time. But I'll pass a mirror and check to see if my eyes are bloodshot from drinking too much the night before.

You too?   :*)) :*))
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 03:06:24 PM »
I was just thinking. . . I never had a DREAM I had hair. How about you?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 06:32:30 AM »
When you stop the check out your "hair" in the mirror, just take the time to admire your shine.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 06:39:17 AM »
When you stop the check out your "hair" in the mirror, just take the time to admire your shine.
speaking of shine, what product to you use?

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 08:56:34 AM »
I was just thinking. . . I never had a DREAM I had hair. How about you?

I still have dreams with my old hairstyle

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 08:58:33 AM »

And give a good rub instead of combing your hair with your fingers :V