Sly Bald Guys Info > Site Suggestions

Jsecoin and out

(1/3) > >>

Goatee:
Started to get the Jsecoin banner and asking to continue.

If this is the way forward i am out of here for good.

Tyler:
What concerns you about JSEcoin?

Goatee:
Why do you need it? Its not got good reviews. Privacy opt out? I dont trust it.

I will check back at some point but i think it was a bad move adding it to your site my friend.

Tyler:

--- Quote from: Goatee on April 25, 2019, 04:24:03 PM ---Why do you need it? Its not got good reviews. Privacy opt out? I dont trust it.

I will check back at some point but i think it was a bad move adding it to your site my friend.

--- End quote ---

Sly Bald Guys is free. I only make money from advertising and affiliate marketing. JSECoin is a way to make additional revenue and is actually a better user experience. It has allowed me to cut down the number of ads that I need to show to pay for the cost of the infrastructure to run the site and it safer for the end user. Ads track you; JSECoin doesn't.

So I'll ask again, what are you concerned with?

Semi-Sly:

I am actually unable to go this site anymore on an apple device.  The top third of my screen is covered by ads from everything from hotels and the bottom half of the screen is covered by JSE coin.  Unless I click on the "I agree" box on JSE coin I cannot get to the login boxes!  and If I try to use my fingers to move the screen to get to the login boxes JSE coin jumps back in front of them!

On my main desktop machine the security built into the browser refuses to allow Sly Bald Guys to load anymore because it detects tracking bugs and it tells me that the site is unsafe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version