Author Topic: "Real me"  (Read 9497 times)

X The Hierophant

Re: "Real me"
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 08:08:35 AM »
John - Awesome beard man.  I can't wait until I go grey and have no shadow.  Good look man  O0

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: "Real me"
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
Damn, did someone have a bad day or do we just need to throw a few compliments your way?

I have to agree with you Lance.  Ben, if you really didn't mean to insult, I think you need to take a closer look at what you say before you post.  It was hard not to take your post as anything but extremely negative.  Please hang around, but try to be a little more careful.  One of the reasons I enjoy this site so much is that for the most part, everyone is positive and cordial to one one another.  Let's keep it that way so that there can be another 1,000 members soon.

Very well said, Stew.

As an SBG moderator, I will step in and 2nd what Stew has carefully stated.  Hey, I've made the mistake of letting fly with not-so-well-thought-out posts.  I can't say anything much more or any better than Stew has stated......so let's just learn from this and move on from here.

Thanks for everyone's efforts to keep SBG one of the best places to hang out on the net! O0

P.S.  That doesn't mean we all have to agree or fit into some cookie cutter "persona" here.....just need to be courtious and respectful to everybody (and believe me...I'm a reformed offender)