Author Topic: Format Change in the Forum  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Format Change in the Forum
« on: September 16, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
For all our members and visitors.  If you are used to the format of the Sly Bald Guys Forum you are no doubt aware of the difference from our regular format and that fact that it is lacking a few of its various components.  Just spoke with Tyler and he has been made aware of the change.  He will be returning it to its usual excellence in a few hours.  Thanks for your patience.  
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:53:43 PM by Paul »

"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Format Change in the Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »
Thanks Paul!

There was an issue with the forum that I had fixed, but in doing so we lost some of the formatting and features.  I'm working on getting all of the avatars, smileys, and other features up and running.  I'll let you know when I'm done.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 08:44:14 PM »
Hey everyone!  It looks like we're back to normal now.  If anyone notices anything funky, just let me know.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 05:57:28 AM »
hey tyler. i noticed something funky. schro's shirt. ha ha glad we are back to "NORMAL"

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 06:35:11 AM »
hey tyler. i noticed something funky. schro's shirt. ha ha glad we are back to "NORMAL"

O:O Admit it Paulie, you're jealous as hell.  8)

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 06:37:40 AM »
sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell nobody. :*))

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

jusbnme

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 07:15:27 AM »
Hey everyone!  It looks like we're back to normal now.  If anyone notices anything funky, just let me know.

Hey man, I noticed something funky...Those things to the left of the screen that look like pictures...Oh, nevermind, that's just some people's faces.   J/K ;D ;D ;D