Author Topic: RANT: I wish there was an unbiased online community for discussing bald-ing/ness  (Read 5045 times)

Offline max.b

• Sly Jr.
The items you listed that can make a guy not look good sly can also make a guy not look good with a fringe. 

I'm specifically talking about the features that affect the decision to shave or not to shave. When these features are problems, esthetically, they affect the bald guy MORE.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
Good feedback and understand there can be bias. For me personally I came to the site ready to shave my head bald and was just looking for a community to share the experience and get feedback.

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
I don't agree that there is a "problem".
You just prefer a different type of site, which is fine of course, each to their own. 👍

I also think dismissing it as an 'echo chamber' is a little insulting, after all mpb is a big problem for many men and the guys and gals here give amazing support to ppl worried it. If you can't see the value in that it's a shame but no fault of anyone here.

Offline max.b

• Sly Jr.
Side note:

Curiously, lookism's hivemind believes that some guys look better bald than with perfect hair:

They went so far as to photoshop hair on this guy:

EDIT: ... but almost everyone else is "baldcel"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:38:49 PM by max.b »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility

BTW if you'd like to know what, say, hairlosstalk thinks about this place, type

site:hairlosstalk.com sly

into Google (Trigger warning. They actually roast some people from this site)

My give-a-damn’s busted.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
That's freaking hilarious, I do get that a lot of guys don't like going bald, but comparing shaving your head to the body dysphoria of wanting to be an amputee! I guess fact is stranger than fiction when it comes to what comes out of their mouths.

Sure I would never have been bald by choice, but there is nothing to be gained by madly paying tons for drugs with pretty significant side effects, I mean I have enough issues with my body's chemical balance without adding another variable. I mean what side effects does a razor have? greater chance of sun-burn, razor-burn? putting off the stuck up chicks who can't cope with their man showing a bit of skin? I can live with that.

:/O :/O :/O :/O
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.

BTW if you'd like to know what, say, hairlosstalk thinks about this place, type

site:hairlosstalk.com sly

into Google (Trigger warning. They actually roast some people from this site)

My give-a-damn’s busted.

Bald by choice are their worst enemies.

They dont conceive in their little minds that some people actually love being bald.

Enter your email address: