Author Topic: SBG site coveredwith adverts  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
SBG site coveredwith adverts
« on: February 24, 2019, 01:34:49 AM »
Is it only me or are you guys having problems that when you try to go onto the sly bald guys on an Apple product that the screen is covered with moving advertisements for all kinds of crypto currency is a bit coins in investment opportunities and every time you try to move them away they go they cover up the boxes where you need to click the login or to go to the message board where do you want to go they move to that you can’t go there without opening them and reading them first. is it only me or are you guys having problems that when you try to go onto the sly bald guys on an Apple product that the screen is covered with moving advertisements for all kinds of crypto currency is a bit coins in investment opportunities and every time you try to move them away they go they cover up the boxes where you need to click to login or to go to the message board where do you want to go they move to that you can’t go there without opening them and reading them first

and when you open them they slap cookies on your computer!   my non-Apple computers alert “spyware” and closes the site down whenever those things try to come on     my non-Apple computer browser won’t even let me open SBG anymore!

it is incredibly annoying why is this happening?

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
Re: SBG site coveredwith adverts
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 01:39:37 AM »
On my laptop all is normal, but just tried my phone (android) and yeah got ads all over it for "etoro" cryptocurrency stuff, yeah that would stop me from bothering on my phone
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 07:13:28 AM »
I’m not having any problems on any of my Apple devices.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 07:36:31 AM »
Yes, they are in the lower right corner on my kindle fire, right were you read new posts. VERY annoying!!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 02:45:42 PM »
Sorry guys. I'll get rid of them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.