Author Topic: Not Shaving On A Daily Basis  (Read 5027 times)

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: Not Shaving On A Daily Basis
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 11:25:22 AM »
is their any chances you guys get to the point that you stop shaving completely.it sounds like you are tired of being bald.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 12:27:20 PM »
Yes, a couple times a year I try to grow hair back. After about 10 days, I hate the buzzcut look, so I start trimming to a horseshoe flattop. Then every couple of day's I trim again, at about 3 weeks I think the white flattop makes me look old. Everytime I see a guy with a shaved head, I get bald envy. Once the thought of shaving gets in my mind, it's just a matter of days and I get the clippers and razor out and go back to bald. I'm always happy to have that smooth bald head again!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 04:12:22 PM »
I'm tempted to do it at one point to see how my hair is after allá this time shaving. My record without shaving is 6 days.

Same as Reddog,I see a perfectly shaved head and the envy appears haha.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 06:19:09 PM »
I'm tempted to do it at one point to see how my hair is after allá this time shaving. My record without shaving is 6 days.

Same as Reddog,I see a perfectly shaved head and the envy appears haha.
6 day record for ya . . . made me think for myself, which MIGH be 4 and likely on vacation during that span. Honestly, I hated 4 days of growth. . . looks BAD on me.

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 11:22:38 PM »
When I see a guy with a short high and tight flattop I think about growing hair back.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2019, 01:32:46 PM »
When I see a guy with a short high and tight flattop I think about growing hair back.
Yes, but every time I start letting it grow back I get to about 3-4 weeks and realize how ridiculous the thin wispy hair is going to look!

Enter your email address: